What's on my iPod - Spring 2017





I didn't discovered much new music in winter, I decided to make a bigger post in spring.


Christine and the Queens - Chaleur Humaine  & Christine and the Queens

Thanks to my boss, I discovered this wonderful artist. I love both French and English version, it's not 100% identical. I can't wait for more of her.

My highlights are
Night 52
No Harm Is Done
Half Ladies
Intranquilité

French album
English album


Kiiara -  low kii savage EP

I heard Gold on the radio and it was instant love. It's only an EP, I can't wait for more.

My highlights are
Gold
Feel
On iTunes

Little Mix - Glory Days

I was made aware they had a new album out on a forum I'm on. I know it's not new! I always enjoyed their music and this makes to exception.

My highlights are
Shout Out to My Ex
Down & Dirty
Private Show
On iTunes

Comments