What's on my iPod - Fall 2016




Curious to know what kind of music I'm listening these days? I'm having those periodic post about the music that's on my iPod.


Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION Side B EP

I loved E•MO•TION, this EP is no exception. Those song are still pop with a 80s influence
Highlights: Cry - Higher - Fever
E•MO•TION Side B on iTunes Canada

Britney Spears - Glory

Her last album Britney Jean disapointed me, but this one is way better. Catchy and fresh. I just can't bear to listen to Coupure Électrique, it's awful
Highlights: Clumsy - Man On The Moon - Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
Glory on iTunes Canada

Melanie C - Version Of Me

Of course she is my favourite, but this album is a best so far. I like the hints of electronic.
Highlights: Room For Love - Dear Life - Anymore
Version Of Me on iTunes Canada

Ellie Goulding - Delirium

I know this one is from last year, but I still play it a lot. It has my all time favourite Ellie song. I think it's my favourite album, more pop than Halcyon who was a bit "dry" sometimes.
Highlights: Something In The Way You Move - Aftertaste - Two Years Ago
Delirium on iTunes Canada

Comments